- Ten Tips For Taxpayers Who Owe Money to the IRSHere are ten tips for taxpayers who owe money to the IRS.
- How to Choose a Tax PreparerMost taxpayers can benefit from using a professional preparer, so here are our recommendations for selecting one.
- How to Deduct Automobile ExpensesThe Internal Revenue Service frequently audits deductions for auto expenses, and the documentation requirements are fairly complex. What is important is to keep the necessary records — then you have nothing to fear.
- How to Deduct Travel ExpensesWhether it's Florida, New York, Las Vegas, or Europe, Americans love to travel. And we love it even more when it's tax-deductible. Here are some ideas to make it so.
- How to Design an Asset Allocation StrategyThe chance of a proper asset allocation happening by accident is almost non-existent — investors must tailor their own strategy according to their needs.
- How to Itemize DeductionsCovers medical expenses, taxes, interest, charity, miscellaneous, and home improvements.
- How to Maximize Charitable DeductionsThe deduction for charitable contributions is easy to claim, infrequently attracts an audit, and the documentation requirements are very liberal.
- How to Pick the Right IRAThere are a lot of misconceptions about IRAs and if you are even a little confused, read on.
- How to Save Taxes at Year EndOur top 10 tips.
- Records Retention GuidelinesClients frequently ask us how long to hold on to their tax records. Here is a summary of our recommendations.
Contact Us Today and let Renaissance Financial Group help you achieve your goals.